sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012

Bullets and Angels

One day
I saw angels
making bullets
in a not ending factory.
  
They were preparing
for the big fight,
but they had not been
in a battle ever before.
  
Their bullets
were the size
of Mercury
but shinned like the Sun.
 
I walked around them,
searching the big gun,
until I stumbled over
an enormous sword.
 
Then, a sweet voice
whispered in my ear:
"you will be the big gun,
you will destroy to the evil".
 
Terrified, I closed my eyes.
But when I opened them,
I was swimming
In a deeply bloody ocean.
 
Million of dead bodies
was floating around me,
and just few men alive
were watching me.
 
With devotion,
they called me "God"
and they trusted me their souls,
waiting for a new era.
 
Since then,
I govern the universe,
using my sharp sword,
try to maintaining a weakly peace.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario